Character Creation Checklist
- Choose a Race
- Choose a Class
- Choose Ability Scores: Buy with Point Buy table and adjust for
- Choose a Homeland and appropriate name, with DM's help, if
- Choose Alignment
- Choose Patron Deity, if any
- Determine starting age based on Race and Class
- Write some amount of Character's History, including her
upbringing, education, training, up through starting age. Keep
homeland, alignment, and patron deity in mind. Also keep desired
Skills, Feats, and Weapon Groups in mind, as those choices must be
consistent with character's history. Consult with DM to determine
early training, if needed.
- Assign Skill Points, consistent with history
- Choose Weapon Groups, consistent with history, homeland, class,
- Choose Feats, consistent with history
- If Cleric, choose domains.
- If Arcane spellcaster, select initial spells.
- Roll starting wealth and select equipment.
- Final character details: Height, Weight, Appearance. You can
randomly roll or assign to your taste. Keep physical ability scores
consistent with height, weight, etc.