Male dwarf fighter 14
LN Medium-size humanoid
Init +5; Senses darkvision 60', Listen +11, Spot +11
Languages Common, Dwarven, Undercommon
Height x ft. x in., weight x lb., age xx, XP 91,000 (0)
AC 27 (31 vs. giants), touch 11 (15 vs. giants), flat-footed 26
hp 179 (14 HD) DR 3/-
Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +10
Speed 30 ft. (6 squares)
Melee +3 longsword with lesser crystal of cold assault +26/+21/+16 (1d8+14 + 1d6 (cold)/17-20)
Base Atk +14; Grp +21
Attack Options Cleave, Combat Reflexes, Dodge, Mobility, Power Attack
Combat Gear none
Abilities Str 24, Dex 13, Con 22, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 10
SQ dwarf traits
Feats Alertness, Armor Proficiency (Light, Medium, Heavy), Cleave, Combat Reflexes, Dodge, Greater Weapon Focus (Heavy Blades), Greater Weapon Specialization (Heavy Blades). Improved Critical (Heavy Blades), Improved Initiative, Improved Toughness, Iron Will, Lightning Reflexes, Mobility, Power Attack, Shield Proficiency, Tower Shield Proficiency, Weapon Focus (Heavy Blades), Weapon Group (Axes, Basic, Heavy Blades, Picks & Hammers, Pole Arms), Weapon Specialization (Heavy Blades). 2/3 General Feat Points
Skills Climb +16 (+10), Jump +20 (+14), Listen +11, Spot +11, Swim +7 (-5)
Possessions +3 longsword, lesser crystal of cold assault, +3 adamantine full plate, +3 large steel shield, belt of giant strength +6, shirt of health +6, cloak of resistance +3, boots of striding and springing, 7,040 gp.
- +2 Constitution, -2 Charisma.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, dwarves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Dwarf base land speed is 20 feet. However, dwarves can move at this speed even when wearing medium or heavy armor or when carrying a medium or heavy load (unlike other creatures, whose speed is reduced in such situations).
- Darkvision: Dwarves can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and dwarves can function just fine with no light at all.
- Stonecunning: This ability grants a dwarf a +2 racial bonus on Search checks to notice unusual stonework, such as sliding walls, stonework traps, new construction (even when built to match the old), unsafe stone surfaces, shaky stone ceilings, and the like. Something that isn't stone but that is disguised as stone also counts as unusual stonework. A dwarf who merely comes within 10 feet of unusual stonework can make a Search check as if he were actively searching, and a dwarf can use the Search skill to find stonework traps as a rogue can. A dwarf can also intuit depth, sensing his approximate depth underground as naturally as a human can sense which way is up.
- Weapon Familiarity: Dwarves may treat dwarven waraxes and dwarven urgroshes as martial weapons, rather than exotic weapons.
- Stability: A dwarf gains a +4 bonus on ability checks made to resist being bull rushed or tripped when standing on the ground (but not when climbing, flying, riding, or otherwise not standing firmly on the ground).
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison.
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against spells and spell-like effects.
- +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against orcs and goblinoids.
- +4 dodge bonus to Armor Class against monsters of the giant type. Any time a creature loses its Dexterity bonus (if any) to Armor Class, such as when it's caught flat-footed, it loses its dodge bonus, too.
- +2 racial bonus on Appraise checks that are related to stone or metal items.
- +2 racial bonus on Craft checks that are related to stone or metal.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Dwarven. Bonus Languages: Giant, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, Terran, and Undercommon.
- Favored Class: Fighter. A multiclass dwarf's fighter class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing
|Copyright © 2013 by Brianna Sollandry <brianna at hambo dot com>||
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.